Prepping

Embedded image permalinkso i'm packing my things now prepping for our getaway later, will probably make a new vlog about it, so yes while i'm in my vacation i'll be working and editing my blogs and vlogs, that's how i feed my narcissism. so what preparatory stuff have i done already? well i'm done packing all my clothes and other necessities, i did shopping too! bought new swimming shorts, hat, and shades well thank you forever 21 for selling such good stuff and cheaper stuff. and i cleaned the house the whole day coz i don't want to go home to a dirty home after going to a trip. and our home smells goddamn nice and it's fucking clean.

so what's the best way to spend your last night before an outing? do crossfit! well i'm the only girl in the group so i feel like a princess but they treat me like a dude anyways. they let me do sets same amount as theirs. but i like it when i am stretch beyond my limits, it just makes me feel that i'm actually progressing. so i'm just so excited right now for our family getaway.

where are we headed later 5 in the morning? we are headed to Gensan! it's actually my first time there and i'm fucking excited. we'll be staying in a hotel! and i have this thing about hotels that i get really quirky and whimsical bitch! the thought of sleeping on new beddings new towels every time you take your bath the thought of that is very orgasmic. but too bad they don't have a pool but it's ok coz we're going to a beach. so we'll leave later 5 and be back on a Friday so i can do my crossfit on a Saturday! summer is here!

Comments

Popular Posts