First Thesis Deliberations!

FOOD! I'm a pig.
So much for four months of angst on Thesis eh? well i just had my first thesis deliberations last September 26, 2015 (Saturday) I was the second one to go in that day, and sadly the first one to got on the hot seat didn't turned out quite nice so that really had me go mental all the more. So when it was my turn I wasn't thinking of anything anymore all i wanted was to get that this shit done and give my best because no matter what the result is I'm happy and proud that I got this far and that I could actually say that "i wrote and made this book" on my own, but of course with God's provision. to make the long story short I PASSED which was unexpected actually, I don't know why but I really do not deserve it I mean someone or the people who took the deliberations that day were more deserving to pass compared to me but God gave that blessing to me instead, so I really want to thank Him for that coz without Him I don't even think I could go this far, but I'm not happy on others misfortune. 

I want to thank the people who kept on telling me not to quit, thank you mates!

The night on that day I went to church with my family after I jokingly said that I failed the deliberations and that I need to defend my study again, but I went on saying "joke! i passed!" Then after going to church my aunt was generous enough to treat us dinner! after dinner i went back to school and met up with the squad then we decided twas cool to grab some pizza and beer, so we had a couple of bottles and had a little time to catch up on stuff, but everyone felt really tired after all that thesis angst on that day, so we went on to go our separate ways not later than midnight but I was craving for some more so went I in a local pub near my house and went home at around half past two in the morning.

so I woke up with a headache and when I woke up I realised that my parents weren't home and so as my siblings so I texted my sister asking where they are at the moment and she texted me back that they're in a mountain resort, so that was a bum! I wanted to go there but it was too far so I decided that I have to let it go. Then i got a text from a friend asking if I was in school already, then I remembered that we had scheduled our class pictorial at 09:00 AM  on that day (September 27, 2015) but then I woke up at around 01:00 PM so there's no point in resenting on myself so I blamed it all on the booze, kidding!

later that day (Sunday, September 27, 2015) I went in a coffee shop tried their new drink and had some sweets then finished my day in the cinema. This day made me realised how much I've missed getting some lone time and quality time with myself, not that I enjoy being alone because that's not completely plausible but because I only find genuine happiness when I don't need anyone to make me feel happy because how can I feel happy in anyone's company when I don't know the genuine meaning of happiness right? but yet again I don't enjoy being alone but I learn to enjoy life when I'm alone which makes me enjoy the company of others much easier. No one was meant to live life alone but you don't need anyone to make yourself happy, so that's what you call yin yang or balance. See? this day turned quite nice! again Thank You Big Boss.

Comments

Popular Posts