Seamless

This is written for the two important people in my life (of course aside from my family). So I heard this song from Spotify and the lyrics goes like this....

Good morning, you're leaving
I'll see you in the evening
My best friend till the end
My better half no pretend
Our language is sacred
Though people try to solve it
New adventures on the way

You and me together
Take on the world forever
I know all your secrets
And I promise you I'm gonna keep them
I'll be there when you are feeling clueless
You and me, oh yeah we're seamless
Whoa, oh, yeah, whoa, oh

We're klutzy, but so lucky
That I always have you to catch me
We're partners in crime
You're stuck with me your whole life
So different, out of our minds
From a planet that's hard to find
Every second every day

You and me together
Take on the world forever
I know all your secrets
And I promise you I'm gonna keep them
I'll be there when you are feeling clueless
You and me, oh yeah we're seamless

You're right by my side whenever I need you
Through the hardest times
I'll be there for you
At the crack of dawn when the moon is gone
I won't be hard to find
'Cause you and me, oh yeah we're seamless

You and me together
Take on the world forever
I know all your secrets
And I promise you I'm gonna keep them
I'll be there when you are feeling clueless
You and me, oh yeah we're seamless
Whoa, oh, whoa, oh

I've been listening to this song the whole day on my way to work and, at work and I was thinking of two people. Well I get all those sappy goo when I call someone "Bestfriend" coz I didn't really have one, I may have one but it didn't end well for both of us but that's a history so I won't talk about it in details so let me talk about these two people in my life right now. I've known them for almost 6 years now. I wouldn't have been friends with them if my life went as smoothly as it should or as I planned it to be but I actually met them when my life was going nowhere and if given the chance that I could choose a perfect life well I would rather choose being stuck in my stupid life with them than having all my life planned out without them. Well I have people I really consider as "close friends". Friends I can share my problems with and they are the best, but these two important people in my life knows my deepest darkest demons and they know I could be vulnerable, just like writing this gooey sappy of a blog (I'm still disgusted with myself, YUCK) but I'd be willing to show that to these two coz they are a family to me. My deepest darkest secret is not something I'm willing to share to anyone coz I've learned the hard way. I've been called out by most people I consider as "close friends" before and that taught me to always keep my wall guarded and I don't think that would change, that's just a part of me now but for these two I made a hole on that wall that no one else know. I grew up thinking I don't deserve some love and I think that gave me the greatest capacity to love the people I care about, to most people I maybe a stone cold heart bitch but I care so much about the people I love. So even if they'll act bitchy around me and start to push me away that would be no use coz I won't go anywhere, I'm sorry but you're stuck with me your whole life. I may be on my own sometimes but I ain't going anywhere. 

I can’t say how the days will unfold nor what future may hold but what I’m sure is that these two are for keeps and I’d be really stupid to let them slip through my life coz no matter how uncertain this world can be or how this world can race by far too fast there is one thing clear for me, I want them in it, I know the world wants what it wants whether it be them or me but I’m definitely sure that my world needs them in it tho sometimes they are a lot of work (most of the time I am the “a lot to work on”) well I love these two (There goes my “I love you-ginity).

I may be used of people I care about leaving me but I’ve been waiting for a moment like this to come to meet a friend that could make me feel that my heart is beating like a drum because of feeling like I’m on the edge of something wonderful and I’m lucky that I didn’t just find one but two. I’ve faced different changes in my life and I know there’s more to come, more crazy life to come but I know I could push through it because I got these two in my life. So life as we know it does change and so am I scared? No coz I have them. 

I may not be a big fan of the dramas of life and catching feelings and ultimately caring unconditionally but I'd be lucky to care for these two, I'd take all the feelings I could get for these two even if it means being vulnerable and going through all the dramas and catching all the gooey sappy shenanigans. I'm not sure if these two treat me the same way or feel the same way about me and it doesn't really matter if they feel the same way or not but what I'm sure of is that they're the best bestfriends anyone could have. So thank you, both of you, for not running away from me coz people tend to do that to me. This is really getting all sappy and giving me all different emotions so I'll just end by saying, I love you, both of you and never change you're perfect the way you both are.

Comments

Popular Posts