MILD SOCIOPATH

It's not like I've killed anyone it's just that my capacity to care for anyone is rather low than the average person. It's not like I wanted to be this way but it's hard for me to connect to people. I grew up this way so changing myself is hard, I'm trying to be more sentimental to let my feelings take a hold of me but not totally.

I've always thought that if you care about other people you must care about yourself  first, how are you actually capable to love others when you don't know the concept of love if you don't love yourself enough to actually understand the importance of being alone.

We've been occupied of being with someone means doing all things together well for me it actually means two individual beings capable of doing things alone, coming together.

I admit that my capability to care is low but that doesn't mean I am a heartless bitch who thinks of nothing but herself. No, that's not how being a sociopath works. We do know how to care but we never get attach to anything that could cause us pain. You make us feel safe and then leave us alone then we'll keep ourselves safe and not dwell on the things that left us hanging.

There is a thin line between being a sociopath and being an asshole and we are not assholes we just prefer moving forward than dwelling on what could have happened if things went differently.

I'm sorry for not caring that much but I'm not gonna say sorry for who I am.

Comments

Popular Posts