WHEREABOUTS FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!

Last holy week we went to Gensan! This time we went to my newly renovated grandma's house and yes I helped with the design! It's nice to see your design from 3D to reality! but this post ain't about bragging! This is about my family having the time of our lives! AGAIN! We do a lot of outings together actually and every outing is different from another.

We've visited my family's hometown a lot of times already but this time it was different because of course of my nana's (grandmum's) newly renovated house. Her house used to be made with just timber but this time it looked so different it's in my youtube channel in my old videos you can see how old the house was.

We had a road trip from Downtown Davao to the town near Mt. Apo (The highest peak in the Philippines) we went there at exactly 05:00 PM and got there at about 08:30 PM, me and my sister were riding at the back of our pick-up truck so yeah it was windy and cold but it was fun!

In the morning the next day my aunt and I decided to run a 7 km uphill and downhill trail! It was tiring really especially because I have a broken right knee but it was all worth it because of the view! the way the sunlight hit the peak of the Mt. Apo was mesmerizing and the fresh water running down the river was beyond compare!



After heading back down to the city we went to a private resort in Samal Island the next day. We got up early and went to Samal. We spent 2 days and 1 night in that resort we went there on a Saturday morning and went back to Davao on a Sunday afternoon, then spent Easter at a mall.

Comments

Popular Posts