Birthday Shenanigans and Other Fun Stuff!

It might be too late for this but i was just caught up with priorities in school because I have a paper due today (Nov. 10, 2015) of course I have to finish that first before writing a blog about my birthday, but I have to write this because there are people I really want to thank, for making my day extra special.

I really wanted to have some lone time on my birthday, so I went to a pizzaria near my house because what's a better way to spend your birthday right? so I was in Classio (pizza parlor) at exactly 12:00 midnight of October 22, 2015. I bought a pizza and got one free had 2 beers and it was great! I actually had my photo taken at Classio for getting a free pizza which made that day extra awesome! then I got a call from  friend greeting me a "Happy Birthday!". Then I decided to go home at around 12:30 or 01:00 AM but I decided to drop by at the nearest convenience store near our house to buy some drinks because my mom asked me to, then after that I headed home because my sister ask me to bring pizza. When I got home my sister opened the gate and I immediately parked the car inside and took the pizza and the drinks out, then I went in the house and BOOM! my fellow dimwits surprised me (I was really surprised at how they screamed right at my face) but let the truth be told I was indeed surprised and shocked, so they had a candle stuck in an iced coffee from Mcdonald's (don't even ask me why) t'was really sweet of them to even bother and I was even more shocked that they've managed to be silent for that long, knowing them? that took them a lot of composing! so thank you guys! you know who you are and I couldn't thank you enough.



I was really excited for this day so I spent the whole day sleeping! ha! too much excitement eh? so I woke up later that day at around 3:00 in the afternoon then spend the whole afternoon locked up in my room and movie watching with my siblings! (the best!) after watching movies I went to my favourite coffee shop and they gave me a complementary drink and cake since it's my birthday! so free pizza, free cake, and free coffee! then after that my family and I went to eat dinner in an al fresco dining at a mall, which was really nice and I think the best way to end the day.








my friends and I gathered at my friend's house to watch movies and chill (October 23, 2015). we bought 6 boxes of pizza and 6 bottles of beer (1 litre). It was really nice because we just hang and no drama just pure fun and no one got drunk of course we are way pass that, i think. and we were serious about the "chill" part, so that explains a lot. so we all went home at around 04:30 AM (October 24, 2015)





It was my cousin's birthday party the next day (October 24, 2015 which was actually the same day!). Since t'was Halloween themed (In my own opinion but mainly because I just wanted to scare the kids and yes I am a mature adult! ha!) I dressed up as a drunkard useless vampire with a crazy case of sweet-tooth-intoxication or a vampire with an alarming amount of sweet treat intake. The party was fun and yes I scared a lot of kids and though twas a children's party my other cousins were all there too and we had too much to drink (or I did) and I went home drunk and brought a lot of drinks home from the party.


This was indeed a good year for me and I just want to thank everyone that made it special and of course Big Boss!

Comments

Popular Posts