Design

i just cried upon knowing what my design final grade was. seriously speaking tho i do not deserve all this goodness. for starters my econ grade, it's not much but i know i did not deserve that grade as well i was lazy as fuck. and the attendance was one of the many factors why i don't deserve this but Lord, i might be really a pain in the ass sometimes but still you never fail to make things better for me. i don't deserve such goodness but i owe it all to you, everything that's happening to me now. you know how hard things are right now but you still help me find greater joy in the smallest things. i know it's too soon for me to thank you, i mean it's not even a guarantee if i could graduate right? but in these small things i find pure joy, who would have thought that a fucking tiny annoying girl deserves all these? my tears just won't stop falling, I'm really happy as fuck i really don't fucking deserves this, but a big thanks to you Big Boss like big time.

Comments

Popular Posts